Mainstream Christianity, especially the Catholic Church, says that Jesus was God “from the very beginning” and is of the same substance as the father. The rest of us are sinners and thus of a fundamentally different nature from Jesus. This is incorrect and makes it more difficult for us to relate to Jesus and build a personal relationship with him.
This section contains articles on the following topics:
If Jesus was God, who are we?
- Jesus embodied on earth like the rest of us. He lost his spiritual awareness and attainment as we all do and he had to regain it as we all can.
- After Jesus ascended, he qualified to occupy a spiritual office for earth, namely that of the Son of God, the Planetary Christ and Savior.
- It is technically correct that Jesus was God incarnate, but so are all other people on this planet.
- After his awakening, Jesus was a conscious incarnation of God, whereas most of us are unconscious incarnations. We too can awaken by following the example and the mystical teachings of Jesus.
- Jesus came to show all of us the path to a higher state of consciousness. This example has been destroyed by mainstream Christianity. To Jesus, this is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
- The doctrine of exclusivity was created for political purposes by people who did not understand the nature of Christ.
The truth about the virgin birth
- Many Christians want to believe in the lie that Jesus was unique so that they cannot follow in his footsteps.
- “Virgin” means a woman with a pure state of consciousness.
- Jesus was conceived in the normal, physical way.
- The Holy Spirit enabled Mother Mary and Joseph to know that they needed to conceive a child with a special mission.
- Mother Mary could not get her parents’ consent to marry, so Jesus was conceived out of wedlock.
- Every child needs to be conceived at a precise moment in order to have the best opportunity to fulfill its divine plan.