The ego is an important topic and the other sections contain longer articles on it. This section contains a few articles extracted from the dictations given by the masters.
This section contains articles on the following topics:
Stop tiptoeing around the ego!
- People are afraid that if their ego was to be exposed, they would go through some kind of crisis.
- Is there really any part of my ego that I would not be willing to give up, if I could see it?
- Whether you make a mistake or not, either way it can expose part of your ego and help you overcome it.
- The ego is what prevents you from taking the next step closer to God.
The inescapable decision to let the ego die
- NOTE: This is a longer article that contains important teachings on the ego.
- Thinking your ego is the savior
- The false path of keeping the ego alive
- Overcome value judgments and find true self-esteem
The ego as a substitute teacher
- In the past, you turned away from your spiritual teacher, and then the ego became your teacher.
- Many people believe that the ego and the prince of this world are their true teachers.
- If you did not already have free will, how could you have the option to rebel against God?
The WORD is beyond manipulation by the ego
- The Living Word is what gives you the opportunity to see beyond the filter of duality to realign yourself with the reality of God.
- Contemplate your willingness to let go of these illusions and realize that before you can let them go you must see them.
- What is it that prevents people from locking in to the Living Word? Well, it is that they hold on to the filter, thinking they cannot do without it.
The ego needs a fixed sense of identity
- Your ego cannot flow with the River of Life because it cannot live without a fixed sense of identity.
- As long as you are in embodiment, you will be confronted with momentums and projections from the mass consciousness.
- If every time your ego projects something at you, you use it to be reborn, then your ego will eventually become so scattered that it cannot maintain a grip on “reality,”
The key to overcoming drama
- The ego dramas make you focused on yourself.
- You must seek inner direction to focus on something beyond the self.