Jesus did not come to save us but to show us that we too have a mission that relates to transforming this planet. We all have the potential to follow Jesus’ example and perform an invaluable service to life.
This section contains articles on the following topics:
Starting from humble circumstances
- Jesus was not the celebrity that many modern people imagine him to be.
- Jesus was born in humble circumstances in order to demonstrate that outer status means nothing on the path to Christhood.
- Jesus demonstrated how to be spiritual regardless of outer conditions, and we are here today to do the same.
- We are called to demonstrate that we will not let outer circumstances limit our spiritual growth.
Jesus’ example of true service
- Jesus came to set forth an example of true service to life.
- Many Christians give false service because they have not understood Jesus’ true mission.
- Many people think their outer religious activities are a service to God, but it is only a service to the angry, man-made God in the sky and not to the true God of oneness.
- Jesus said the kingdom is within us, meaning we do not need an outer church.
Jesus’ mission of love and your mission of love
- Jesus came to demonstrate that God loves all people.
- The essence of his mission was to help people accept God’s love.
- Jesus set an example of someone who loves unconditionally.
- Unconditional love means you will not accept current conditions as unchangeable. You work to raise all life.
- We are called to be this unconditional love and improve the conditions we face today through the love of Christ.