There are many beliefs that are taken for granted my most Christians and therefore never examined. In this section you will find a critical examination of common beliefs concerning blood sacrifices, sin, salvation scripture and other topics.
This section contains articles on the following topics:
Being gathered in the name of Jesus
- Coming together in Jesus’ name is not a matter of being in the same building.
- You must accept Jesus’ offering in the form of your Christ self.
- The mystery of Christ that has been overlooked by orthodox Christianity for over 17 centuries.
- God has sent many sons and daughters into this world, so that through them the world might be saved.
God does not require blood sacrifices
- Most religions on this planet – at least in their mainstream versions – present the broad way that leads to destruction.
- Many people think they can be saved without overcoming their egos.
- It is a fallacy that Jesus’ death on the cross was the ultimate sacrifice, and the ultimate payment for humankind’s sins.
- For many Christians their hearts have become closed to the higher truth of God, the Living Truth of Christ.
The master key to overcoming sin
- When you forsake the sin, the rejection of the Holy Ghost, then you immediately become one with the Holy Spirit.
- Your sin is forgiven because you are no more the same person that sinned.
- You are who you think you are—until you think you are MORE.
- The key to overcoming sin is to shift your identity.
Understanding how salvation works
- There is a screen door in front of the entrance to heaven.
- Any elements of duality in your consciousness cannot pass through the screen and thus you cannot enter until you give them up.
- Your conscious self does not have any substance as such, and therefore your conscious self can pass through the screen door.
Any scripture is outdated before it can be written down
- Jesus transcended himself many times before the early gospel writers decided to put pen to paper and write down the story of his life.
- Christian leaders ave attempted to turn the living Christ into a graven image, and they have been successful in swaying many people to worship this image.
- How long will people be satisfied with this man-made image of Christ before they want the real thing?
Guilt has no constructive purpose
- When you have given up the consciousness that caused you to do whatever you did in the past, there is no point in feeling guilty about it.
- There is no constructive purpose for guilt whatsoever. It is a lower vibration, a vibration of anti-love.
Few Christians see Jesus as the source of joy
- Few people associate Jesus with joy, instead being focused on his suffering on the cross.
- Ask the living Christ to expose to you the beam in your own eye, that stops you from seeing the illusions that make up your mental box.
- Ponder this: The kingdom of God is within you. The kingdom of God is at hand. I am with you always.
There is no holy place on earth
- No place on earth is truly holy. This includes Rome or Jerusalem.
- You alone are responsible for finding the kingdom of God within YOU.
- You have elevated some condition in this world to have power over your Spirit.
The lie of the reality of matter
- The role of a Christed being is to shock people out of their current sense of equilibrium.
- It is a lie that there is anything in the matter world that has continuity, that has permanence.
- What you think has permanence is simply images projected onto the screen of the Ma-ter light.
- It is a satanic lie that these images are not projections but are actual things that have a continued existence independently of Spirit.
- Question the illusion of matter.
The dream of an everlasting kingdom on earth
- There has always been a certain group of people who have had this desire to set themselves up as the leaders of a kingdom or other kind of state that will endure forever.
- They want the people to slave in order to build monuments to themselves.
The lie that you need an intermediary between you and Christ
- Earth is only a temporary schoolroom, and it is the lifestreams who lock in to the Mind of Christ that will endure forever and ever.
- The elite has created the image that Christ is remote from the people and thus the people need an intermediary to access Christ.
- The elite becomes the false intermediary between the people and Christ.
Christ is not confined to anything in this world
- Jesus came to teach that nothing in this world can confine Christ.
- Many Christians are upholding the image that Christ is so remote that you need the physical intercession of a Church and a priesthood.
The one condition that determines your salvation
- As long as you look for the kingdom outside yourself, you cannot enter.
- The one condition that determines whether you can enter or not, is whether you have put on the Christ consciousness.
- The only key to entering the kingdom is the transformation of consciousness.
- Obedience to an outer Church cannot guarantee your entry into heaven.