The judgment can be a difficult concept at first. It does not mean human judgment, what Jesus called “judgment after appearances.” Jesus also said: “For Judgment I am come.” He meant that the Christ in embodiment allows the fallen beings to attach him or her, whereby these beings bring about their own judgment.
From time to time, the ascended masters will use a physical messenger to pronounce the judgment of certain people, dark forces or a certain state of consciousness. This means that the people embodying a certain state of consciousness must now chose to abandon it or reaffirm their refusal to grow. The latter can cause them to lose their opportunity to embody on earth. It also gives Archangel Michael the authority to bind certain dark forces.
Jesus came to bring the judgment of certain fallen beings who had abused power for a very long time. Their removal gave the rest of humanity a better opportunity to rise above darkness. This process of judging beings whose opportunity has been misused is ongoing.
This section contains articles on the following topics:
Jesus’ Judgment of false teachers
- Jesus pronounces the judgment of all false teachers on planet earth.
- Hold the vision of a mass awakening so people come out of the tomb of the false teachings.
God’s judgment upon the Catholic Church
- November 27, 2003 marks the beginning of a new spiritual cycle.
- This is the judgment of all those who are responsible for the distortion of the teachings Jesus and especially those who will not restore the true teachings of Christ.
- The Catholic Church has done more than any other organization to keep the lid on the true teachings of Christ.
- Mother Mary declares the descent of God’s judgment upon the Catholic Church and the leadership of the Church.
- She makes the prophecy that unless there is a turnaround in the Catholic Church, then the prophecies of the demise of the Catholic Church will come to pass and much sooner than most people think.
Anchoring God’s judgment
- If the Catholic Church will not transform itself, then it is better that it disappears from the face of the earth than that it keeps trapping my sons and daughters in these lies.
Mother Mary’s judgment of false teachers
- The Catholic Church was meant to be the Church universal.
- The universal Christ consciousness is the Word.
- Mother Mary brings the judgment of all who deny the Christ, whether they are found in the Catholic Church, in other churches, in the state, in the governments of the world or in the media establishments.
Archangel Michael binds the forces of anti-christ
- The representatives of anti-christ have set themselves up as the only doorway to the kingdom of heaven.
- Archangel Michael binds the forces of anti-christ who are promoting this lie.
- Dare to look beyond the false doctrines of anti-christ promoted by the orthodox churches.
- Dare to look for the inner kingdom, and let your light shine before men.
The judgment of the Divine Mother upon those who deny the inner Christ
- Mother Mary has the authority from God to take command over the Ma-ter light and free it from the imperfect matrices put upon it through the mind of anti-christ.
- The judgment of the Divine Mother, delivered in the physical octave to all those who deny the inner Christ and the inner path to Christhood.
Jesus affirms God’s judgment
- Those who proclaim that Jesus is God or that Jesus is the only Son of God are guilty of blasphemy.
- Jesus affirms the judgment of the Lord God that this consciousness will be judged.
- The judgment will be completed on New Year’s eve 2005.
The judgment is complete
- The judgment of those who are the forces of anti-will, those who have raised up the idol that Jesus Christ is the only son of God is complete.
- This consciousness will begin to dissolve in the coming years, until people will one day look back and wonder how anyone could believe such an obvious lie.
Calling forth the Judgment of Christ upon the Church of England
- Jesus pronounces the judgment of the Living Christ upon the Church of England, all officials of that Church, all leaders, all members.
- Jesus pronounces the judgement of Christ upon the blind leaders of the Church of England, and upon the blind followers.
- If the Church will not transform itself, let the division under the surface be exposed so that the people can no longer deny it.
For the judgment of those who abuse children
- Jesus came partly for the sake of the innocent children.
- Jesus came to bring forth the judgment of Christ upon those who have had long enough to abuse these children in various ways.
- The fallen beings abuse children in order to steal their spiritual light.
- Jesus came 2,000 years ago to bring the judgment of a group of lifestreams. Another group is ready to be judged today.
- During the past 2,000 years 10,000 lifestreams have been given an opportunity to overcome their abuse of power, but this cycle is coming to an end and they will be taken from the earth.
The final judgment of the conflict between male and female
- It is a false teaching that women caused the fall and that therefore they should be suppressed by men.
- It is an absolute necessity at this point in cosmic cycles, that the consciousness of blaming women for the fall will receive its final judgment from the ascended masters.
- Surya judges the consciousness of blaming women.
The judgment of the beast of mainstream Christianity
- Jesus brings forth the absolute and final judgment of the beast of orthodox Christianity and the Catholic Church.
- The beast began even before Peter, for he had worshiped it in many embodiments before he met me in the flesh.
- This beast has come to an end this day.
- Jesus is withdrawing the light that has allowed many Christians over the past 2,000 years to be able to call themselves Christians, while worshiping the idols of anti-christ.
The judgment of the Divine Mother upon celibacy
- Mother Mary pronounces the judgment of the Divine Mother upon celibacy in the Catholic Church and the consciousness behind it.
- Mother Mary pronounces the judgment of the Divine Mother upon the putting down of women in the Catholic Church and the consciousness behind it.
- Mother Mary pronounces the judgment of the Divine Mother upon the refusal to allow women to hold positions in the Church and the consciousness behind it.
Jesus came to judge those who deny the path
- Jesus came to awaken those who were ready for the path of Christhood.
- Jesus also came to judge those who have denied the true path for a long time.
- People have a certain time to come bacl tot he true path. The Living Christ gives them one last chance to accept him or to be judged by their own denial of Christ.